Military Allowance (Permit)
Tibet Local Time:23:29:42 GMT+8
Lhasa Weather
tibet tour logo,professional tibet tour operator

Office Hour: 09:00am - 06:00pm, (GMT+8)

Call our professional Tibet tour advisors


Home > Tibet Tour Advice > Tibet Travel Permit

Military Allowance (Permit)

Update: Aug. 31st, 2012

Because of the special geographic location of Tibet, Military Allowance is required as well as Tibet Travel Permit if you want to make a visit to some of the frontier defense regions or some control zones. Places on the national border of China need Military Allowance, such as Mt. Everest, Zham Town, Medog County, Yadong County and Ngari.

The Military Allowance for foreign tourists is issued by the Military Office in Lhasa. Information of your name, gender, age, nationality, occupation, visa number, visa types and period of validity are required. The validity period of Military Allowance is 3 months to half a year.

The applying and handling procedures of the Military Allowance might be complicated. Don't be too worried about it. Our travel agency will help you to deal with the formalities one month before you enter into Tibet. The only thing you need to do is provide us your accurate information.

Share |
Quick Links:
Master Card VISA American Express Paypal Bank of China
Copyright 2011 | Tibet Tour Dot Com | All rights reserved. See our Privacy Policy, User Agreement