Q & A - Ask us Questions about Tibet Tour
Tibet Local Time:05:48:42 GMT+8
Lhasa Weather
tibet tour logo,professional tibet tour operator

Office Hour: 09:00am - 06:00pm, (GMT+8)

Call our professional Tibet tour advisors


Home > Question & Answer
Name:Andrew O'Donnell Summit:Feb. 19th, 2013 Reply:Feb. 20th, 2013

Hello. My name is Andrew O'Donnell and my brother and I are driving our own car from Australia to France later this year. We are both Australian Citizens. An important part of this is a self-driving tour through China in an Australian registered car. We are interested in entering China from Laos, travelling through Yunnan and Tibet and exiting China via Nepal. We are looking to travel around the middle of May but we can be flexible with our dates. We will need you company to organise all the necessary permits, including getting us permission to drive into China with our foreign car. We are hoping to spend two or three weeks in China. Could you please tell me if you can organise a tour for us. Thank you, Andrew O'Donnell

Dear Andrew O'Donnell Many many thanks for your enquiry to our company. I have learn that you and your brother are planing to drive entry to Lhasa -Yunan, but i am very sorry to let you know that since last year tourism bureau was close to the self driving group. I am very sorry for this inconvenicent to you. Is it possible that you can consider leave your car entry tou China if you have enough 5 persons with your this trip.
Got a question? Ask us
Quick Links:
Master Card VISA American Express Paypal Bank of China
Copyright 2011 | Tibet Tour Dot Com | All rights reserved. See our Privacy Policy, User Agreement