Q & A - Ask us Questions about Tibet Tour
Tibet Local Time:11:43:14 GMT+8
Lhasa Weather
tibet tour logo,professional tibet tour operator

Office Hour: 09:00am - 06:00pm, (GMT+8)

Call our professional Tibet tour advisors


Home > Question & Answer
Name:Anna Sedek Summit:Feb. 20th, 2013 Reply:Feb. 20th, 2013

Hello, We are couple with Australians passport and currently living in Singapore. We would like to go to Tibet after 3rd of May for a weeek or so.What is the best to organize visas and accomodation?? I have read there are some restriction for us .vI can come to your ofice if necessary. We will organize our own flight we need land only. Are yuu exhibiting on Expo tomorrow?? Kind Regards Anna

Dear Anna Many thanks for send your message to our company. The best organize visas and accommodation is Tibet entry permit and 5 start hotel in Lhasa, Guest house and 3 start standard accommodation in other area out of Lhasa. Anna i am sorry we are not on the exhibiting this time.It's our great pleasure that if you can visit our local office in Lhasa when you entry to tibet. May i know how many persons with your this trip to Tibet? so that i will desig an itinerary with quotation according to your request.
Got a question? Ask us
Quick Links:
Master Card VISA American Express Paypal Bank of China
Copyright 2011 | Tibet Tour Dot Com | All rights reserved. See our Privacy Policy, User Agreement